2014. november 3., hétfő

BE MY PARTNER IN THE CAMPAIGN!

IT WOULD BE GREAT! 

If we shall meet in Bratislava, Vienna, Linz, Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Würzburg, Frankfurt, Bonn, Maastricht, Amsterdam and talk in the presence of the media about the importance of reading

If we put flowers with my colleagues on the statue or tombstone of a famous local writer

If we can organize the book chain: to receive a book from a library and then send an other to the next library with your wishes written inside the book 


If you can sign and stamp in my librarian passport which will be attached to the petition

 If we can do a photo together 


If you can accompany me on a part of the route 

If we simply meet each other and just be happy together 

You can choose any or all of the options! 
You can suggest other advocacy activities too! 
The message is important, not my person. 
I represent only an opportunity for library advocacy! 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése